The Story Of Garjiya Devi Temple


The Garjiya Devi Temple:-

On the day of Tuesday ,it becomes very Imaginary thing.

           


I am Kamlesh and I am from Nail which is a place in Uttarakhand, India.I have planned a trip with my three freinds Ravi,Simran and Daisy.
We decided to camping behind the bank of Kosi river and start preparations for that.

                  16 Best Places for Camping in Uttarakhand |

My parents asking me,
"Kamlesh where are you going for camping with your friends ?'  &
Me: "Behind a bank of Kosi river which is near Corbett national park' (with a little smile)
Dad: "my son be careful there is many wild animals '
Mom: " I don't feel better now !'(Feared voice)
Me: "everything is fine don't worry mom & dad, I'll  take care of my self. Now it's time to sleep -Goodnight.'
Tomorrow ,the day of camping me and my friends begins our trip and after 3 hours we reaches our destination.

      
                    Uttarakhand Photos, Pictures of Famous Tourist Places and ...



These seems beautiful & silence place. We heard the natural sounds like  birds, fresh air and water moving in to different ways. After a hour we decided to get some pieces of woods for fire at night.After that we prepared all things for camping and cooking food for us and decided to explore the forest behind the camping area at night.


                            Almost a 360 degree Panorama of Winter Milky Way over Pine… | Flickr



Daisy: " yeah ,i am excited to explore.'
Simran: "I feels some negativities for that.' (Nervous)
Ravi: "Hey simran don't worry it's interesting and trust me it will be the best trip forever.
I am ready for that because first of all it's my suggestion but I don't have any idea,
"how it could be dangerous for us ?

Now we ready & begins exploring forest from one side.
After walking a distance we see the beautiful animals like dears, rabbits, & couple of elephant with their two babies. At that time we don't have seen any negative & dangerous thing around us.
 But after a movement we heard thunder sound from sky. The weather becomes very creepy for us because it's our first camping trip.


              Kurseong Hill Station | Most haunted hill station of India | Times ...

              pithoragarh Archives - Page 3 of 9 - Uttarakhand News Network



The night becomes very dark & we started running towards the way to our tent faster & faster. Finally me & my friends scared and go inside of tent. After few minutes later heavy rainfall begins and river water increasing continuously and it becomes heavy flood.

                  Over 22 dead in HP, 8 missing in Uttarakhand as rains ravage north ...

That time I think it's our last time then other the very unexpected thing is that i saw a very big and long rock from surface of water "yes water' is flowing in Kosi river. The big rock become closer to us because our tent is placed just behind the bank of Kosi river & stopped at that point of bank where Kosi river divided into two rivers &  I heard some voices like conversation between two peoples a men and a women. They introduced their self
The men name is Bhairow Devta and the women name is Garjiya Devi.


    Doonited Garjiya Devi Feature By Anup Om LohaniNews                 Best Remedies Of Bhairav Puja On Kalashtami 2019 - Kalashtami 2019 ...
        Garjiya Devi                                     Bhairav Devta

Bhairow Devta: " Pranam Devi where are you going with the flow of Kosi river around the mountains.'
Garjiya Mata: "Pranam Bhairo Devta I don't have any place to settle, I am distanced from Himalayan mountains  & I am continuously moving around the mountains for a better place.

I looked everywhere but there was no one, but me & my friends, these voices get louder & the echoes become very strange, & then


Bhairo Devta:"Don't worry, i have place for you Devi please stay with us on the intersection point of two rivers from Kosi river.


After that the big rock settled at the bank of Kosi river & weather becomes clean the stars blinking over the sky & the mountain placed on the interaction point of two rivers from Ramganga.


                           10 Places For Stargazing In Uttarakhand For Beautiful Night-Sky ...
                 

Next day morning I saw at the peak of rock a little shiny stone ,I don't know what is this ?... we packed our camping bags ,tent & reaches to our homes successfully & safe

I don't ask about that to anyone, because I don't think what is this results to me ?
After few minutes a old men coming towards me,
He said: "the insident you have seen last night is true but ,it's God's choice to choose you to see What actually happening in the world?.


                  Yoshi commits tax fraud - Drawception


After saying that statement I don't know where he is gone ?. But I am thinking about his words that he said me and about that insident, It is true or not ?, If yes then Why god choose me to see that ?

After 3 years ago from that incident I will visit again at that place & I saw on the peak of mountain a temple is constructed by their local peoples they believes the big rock is the real god.
  
                    4 Ways to Confuse Someone - wikiHow
Now I was realised that incident
Is true...




Post a Comment

0 Comments