The Breaking Heart

The Breaking Heart 


It was my last exam of class 10 board and today I am very happy to that. Tomorrow I am going to my home town and I am excited to go there tomorrow.


Now I am preparing my backpack and packing clothes, things that is use in my daily life.

Me: "All set and now I am ready to go'.

After that I have done my dinner, go to the bed and sleep with a excitement for tomorrow's trip.
The day of trip; today I have excited for the trip and take a bath. After finishing my breakfast, I'll take my mobile phone, headphones and luggage. Now I am waiting for bus, after few movements bus arrives at bus stand and I have take a window seat. Now my trip begins.



I have seen many peoples inside the bus, who's destination is behind my hometown. After dinner inside the bus I was sleep over the seat. I have seen some animals outside of window like dears, rabbits and elephants before I have sleep. The next morning is becomes very beautiful for me, I reached my hometown Uttarakhand. It was the happiest thing at that time for me.

 


Now I have completed one weak here but I am thinking about a girl, I love her but, i am confused about her feelings for me! Next day I was decided to tell her about my feelings and propose her.



The day of my proposal; I am ready to propose her, and I will do it at her place but after that she is surprised and I was confused and leave that place after propose her. I am thinking about that all night and sleep with a confused mind, waiting for next morning which is a suspense for me.




Next day morning which is weird for me, she going to school at morning to my home. She stairing me and I am reacting like she is not here, and few moments later she goes to school.


After school over, my sister comes home and we both (me and my sister) having lunch at noon she asking me about that girl's sister" she loves you brother '. Now I am totally confused at that time what is happening with me ?



I can't understand! I love her not her sister, but I don't want to break her sister's heart.



Next day I got suggestions from some people who suggest me to take the proposal of that girl who loves you and don't think about that girl who not loves you. now I was decided to take proposal of her sister and next day I'll proposed her sister and we'll get into a relationship.


She is the first girl who enters in my life, I have spent my 3 months holiday with her, and I don't know that I am loving her more then her sister and have closed with her. That is some of that moments of my life which I don't want forget.


It is true, the happy life doesn't get happier forever. My school starts and I was returned to delhi. She gives me a thing who memorize me the close relationship with best moments between she and me. Every day after my tution class she drop a massage  for me but after a weak, she doesn't drop any massage i think she is busy in any work.


Another day same case, and continuously 4 days  she doesn't drop any massage for me,  next day I have send her a rude massage. I think roughly she cheats me but not exact and then she ask me I have any other boyfriend.



That is the most unexpected day for me because I am in true love and I have decided to get married with her. She break my trust, and play with my feelings everytime.



I'll asks my family members and my grandma about her already, I don't know if anyone asking about her then "what I answer?'. 


Second time in my life I was cried and hearted, sometime I think to leave living but I am thinking about my family who supported me always and I was thinking to leave them also.



They are the reason of my life, I am nothing without them. After that moment I was cried for 2 months continuously, I can't forget her but I want to forget that from my life.


Now I was realised not all but girls don't have feelings, respect, care, and not for trust who doesn't happy in their life because she cheated many boys in her life continuously. I was decided never trust on a girl except sister and mother, who doesn't break our trust in whole life.


When  I was in class 12 my parents joking about my marriage but I have asked to my parents do not again discuss about my marriage, because I have decided womens or girls in now is not for long life, she is only for a few moments.



After that I forget her from my life and take step by step towards my life  carefully.






Conclusion: Life is to small, but some poeple who doesn't care about that who tried to destroy a happy life of anyone.  

Please don't break trust, heart and don't play with feelings of any person in your whole life, which is the baddest thing of life. Care, trust, and feelings are the base of life which helps to begins a life cycle happy.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)