My First day in School

My First day in School


Story of a poor student, who loves  school and he is full of excitement, 

I am Ravi, and i am from Kanpur with my parents and my little daughter. I am belongs to a lower class family but my father admitted me to in class 9th in a big private school to get higher level education. Before that i have completed class 8th in MCD school.

                   

Once upon a time,day of Monday and it was my first day of school. I am excited before last night, before that I will never seen school in my life.


I don't know how school looks, my parents asking me " tomorrow is your first day and don't fight with anyone and keep learning'. I am belongs from a poor family, and we don't afford to pay school fees but my father arrange that anyway. 



My parents believes that after my education I'll provide them a better life and I don't want to break my parents trust.Then I vowed that whatever happens, I have to fulfill the dreams of my family members, for which I have to work along with studying. 




At the first day of school, at morning my mother is preparing me to school, and my father is ready to drop me. Now me and my father reaches school behind the main gate and I was surprised, because the main gate of school is soo Big, after that my father drop me to the class room and go for job. 


Now I am excited, and want to explore school but after few movements class teacher is reached in classroom and introducing me to the whole class. It was a first thing that I do in my classroom, I feel happy.




After a class I feel amazing, there is many things to know, in anyway and knowledge will be make a child to improve itself. After that it's a promise to myself," Now I will get the whole knowledge of world from anywhere, anyone, 
anywhere. 


Lunchtime was started, I was having my lunch and 2 boys of my class coming to me with their lunch boxes and say ," can we be your friend ?' After listening to this, I was happy and I happily said yes to them. Since that day we all have lunch together.





Every thing is good  and exams starts after 1 month and i'll do preparations for that. Before ten day of examinations I am suffered from typhoid, can't awake from bed because of high fever and only ten days left for the examinations.


I don't take risk for that and I will study at day/night on the bed and doctor suggested me, " take your mind fresh and do bed rest for minimum 13days, and currently you don't want to take any mental disturbance'.



I don't care about that and read continuously to improve myself, take a rest of 1hour in every 3hours.



             


Now exams are finished and I am get well from typhoid and the day of result is surprising day for mme.I get first position in my class and I am so happy about that but my parents are more happy then me at that movement I feel proud  do that I think in my mind continuously. Now I am in class 10th.






  

Conclusion: Everything is possible in your life but you want to do it and promise yourself to "complete that what you think in your life, anyway, anywhere, and anytime" like Ravi who want to complete his parents ambitions and get a big achievement for him.
  

Post a Comment

0 Comments